Friday, January 15, 2010

8 Months!

My how time flies!!! Our sweet baby Lane turned 8 months old this past week, we can hardly believe it! Lane gives us more joy each and every day. Sometimes we wish we could just press pause on life for awhile to enjoy all of these precious moments even longer!

At 8 months Lane now weighs 18 pounds, and is 28 inches long. She enjoys sitting up big to play with her toys, and rolling around on the floor (especially when we are trying to change her diaper). She has become somewhat mobile on her tummy. Although it's usually just in circles and backwards across the floor, she is having fun with it. She enjoys listening to her own voice and seeing just how loud she can get while practicing her sounds. We have decided that her first word is Mama, which I love! My heart melts when she's calling for me as she wakes up.

Lane has always been very partial to her mommy and daddy. She has a pretty shy and cautious personality, but definitely loves being around other kiddos and knows how to be just as silly as ever! She loves getting out and about to run errands, I don't think the employees at our grocery store can stand going one week without seeing her.

We are having the time of our life with our precious little bug. It is so much fun watching her grow and become the sweet little girl she is. We are truly blessed!

Pictures already Mommy, I just woke up!

We just can't resist these sweet cheeks!

Do you have anything else you want me to chew on?


Talking to one of my new favorite singing toys!



Happy 8 Months sweet girl!





2 comments:

  1. GAH she is the most gorgeous baby girl ever!! I love her to pieces I can barely stand it. Good thing we're bff's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lane is the cutest stinkin bug! Those are the sweetest cheeks. I wish you guys could come back this weekend for another visit!

    ReplyDelete