Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Ty, Lane and I headed down to Austin to ring in the New Year with some of our closest friends. With the kids all tucked in bed, we slipped away for a fun evening at Jayne and Billy's place. I think the only time I left the kitchen from all of the fabulous food and conversation was for the countdown at midnight. We had such a fun time visiting with friends we haven't seen in several months. It was definately a great start to 2010!

Celebrating with Andy & Sally (Our fabulous hosts for the weekend)


Some of my favorite girls!

Thank you Jayne and Billy for having us in your home, we couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate the New Year! Thanks also to the fabulous kiddos who slept like angels while we were away!


Lane with Miss Diddle & Drew




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing the New Years with us! Thank you also little angels for being such good sleepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked GAWGEOUS that night Jaime!! I love love love that dress on you, so glad we picked that one out. :) I am so thankful for your wonderful friends, they are so good to you!!

    ReplyDelete