Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another wonderful weekend in Austin

So a few weeks have passed since we went down to Austin for another visit with friends. We had such a great time! We spent the weekend at the Twellman's cozy casa and they just spoiled us the entire time! It was great getting the kiddos together to play again, it's so fun watching them grow! Thanks again Andy, Sally, Drew, Quinn, Lucy, and of course sweet Tubby for having us! We look forward to our next visit in June!


Lane & Cael (Only 2 wks apart)


Cutie-pa-tooties Lane and Quinn

"Go ahead Lane, I enjoy being pampered!"


"Now that you are all relaxed, let me read you a story"



"If your cooking is as good as your mama's I might have to move in!"











2 comments:

  1. I love their sweet faces! Besties in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you guys, even if your visit wasn't long enough! We miss you guys. I absolutely love the pic of the girls in front of the kitchen....so cute!

    ReplyDelete