Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Look Whooo Just Turned One!

We had so much fun celebrating Lane's 1st Birthday!!! We were blessed to have so many family members and friends here for the big occasion. Lane had a blast with her buddies! She absolutely loved everyone singing Happy Birthday to her and being in the spotlight. Surprisingly she didn't tear into her cake as we thought she would. Instead she was very gentle with it and only tasted a few bites of her icing ;)
Thank you again to everyone for being here to celebrate this very special day with us!!!
Yummy Birthday Cake!




Cupcakes for the kiddos

The party Decorations, so fun!



Lane's Birthday banner


Party favors




The party guests arrive!!



Papa, Lane, and Grandmuh



The Birthday Girl!!

Lily and Logan showed Lane the ropes opening her presents



All this for me?!?!


"Keep singing that Birthday song, I love it!!!"


The Birthday Girl with her buddies

Meema teaching me how to use my new stroller



The hat was perfect but didn't stay on long :)


Lane and Aunt C


This is how excited our sweet girl was about her party!

















6 comments:

  1. Wow Jaime! I can't believe she's one already! Where does the time go? She is precious! You did a great job on the party decorations. It looked so cute! Happy Birthday Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lane!! Wish we could have made it to your party!
    Jaime, the decorations look great! I love Lane's banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lane- I can't believe she is ONE already! Time flies too quick!! She is absolutely adorable! We wish we could have made it to the party... Please give Miss Lane a big birthday hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lane! I love all the decorations, you did a great job with them Jaime! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is already one! She is just to cute and your party decorations were fabu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest birthday decor and girl ever!! I love my buggy!

    ReplyDelete