Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally showing some interest

Missy has been my sweet kitty for almost 14 years now! She is such a love (to us at least:)! We were a bit curious to see how she would react when we brought Lane home from the hospital. Turned out she really had no interest in the her at all, she pretty much kept her distance especially when Lane would cry. She would look at us every now and then like we were crazy for bringing something so loud into out quiet little home.

It's been fun watching her have more interest in Lane and vice versa. Lane's face lights up when Missy comes into the room. She likes to touch her and just thinks it's so silly. Anyway, we were confined to the back of the house for a few days while some painters were here and Missy decided to join Lane and I for some play time. I just love my girls so much!





4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Missy lets Lane touch her since she wouldn't let Karen get near her. Lane is such a happy little baby! and her smile is just contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Missy still hasn't gotten around to losing any weight. Lane is just getting more adorable by the minute. Can't wait to finally see you guys again. We need to try and plan something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these pictures are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete