Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to our Nest!

So we finally decided to join the blogging world! We have had a lot of fun keeping up with friends, family, and their kiddos through their blogs over the years. I guess you could say it's about time we joined in!
Ty and I moved to Abilene a little over a year ago and soon found out we were expecting our first baby. We were absolutely thrilled! Jordan "Lane" Adams was born on May 14th 2009, it was truly one of the happiest days of our lives! We have had so much fun the past six months watching our baby girl grow and thought this would be a good way for our family and friends to share that as well.
As any new parents probably do, we have a million pictures of our sweet baby girl since she was born. To get you up to date we thought we would share a few of our favorites.


Lane's Birthday


1 Week Old


2 Months


3 Months



4 Months
It's hard to believe she has grown so much in such a short time! We look forward to sharing more with all of you soon!





9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Great first post, I can't wait to see more. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of Lane...and I guess of you and Ty too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I am so excited for you to blog...I SO miss you on our street..it just isn't the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so glad you started a blog too! I love to see updates of Lane. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Jaime! Great way to stay in touch with everyone...you are so creative! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read every post! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bird and color layout Jaime, its super cute! And of course this will be sent out to all of Lane's fanclub members to read!
    I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to love getting to keep up with ya'll now! Lane is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEA! I'm so glad you started your blog Jaime (it's about time)! ;) It's very cute by the way!! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and reading lots of stories as little Lane grows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaime

    Its been a very long time but I googled your name looking to reconnect with you and this blog popped up. I don't know how but I couldn't believe this was you! Just wanted to say hello. I hope you are blessed and happy!

    If you want to, please contact me when you can. kara.gore@yahoo.com

    Love your long ago friend,
    Kara Gray Gore

    ReplyDelete