Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow Day

About 2 weeks ago we woke up to some snow on the ground here in Abilene. I felt like a little kid again and had to wake Ty up so he could see. We quickly found the warmest attire we could for Lane and bundled her up for some quick pictures. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it but had a fun time! I am sure we looked crazy at 6:30 am out in the freezing cold with our little baby but we are glad we enjoyed it because it melted quickly! I just loved snowy days when I was a kid and hope Lane gets to enjoy more of them too!

By the way, I also thought it was crazy that we had snow before my mom this year and she is way up in New Jersey! Thats Texas weather for ya!







2 comments:

  1. My little snow bunny!! I can't believe it snowed that much, I'm so glad she got to play in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked like she really enjoyed the snow!

    ReplyDelete