Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Our wonderful friend Samantha and her son Brayden hosted an Easter egg hunt for all of the kiddos this past week, it was a blast!! They were all dressed up in their Easter clothes, ready to find some treats. Lane came home with all kinds of goodies for mom and dad ;). Thanks again Samantha for such a fun party!!

"You better point me in the direction of those eggs"


"I'm going to have to be quick, you two seem to have an advantage over me"


Grandma helped me find my eggs!!



"Now how do I get this thing open?"


"Ah Ha!!"





"I'm just going to hang onto this Kit-Kat while I examine this blade of grass"





Thanks Brayden!





Happy Easter!








2 comments:

  1. That last picture literally melts my heart...I love my little bunny so much!

    ReplyDelete