Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Update

So it's like you look up, another month goes by and you wonder where the time goes!! Thought we would share a few pictures of Lane from the last couple of weeks. She is having fun crawling around EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING. We are just having a blast!!!

Just hanging out


"Can I get some breakfast mom? This magazine isn't very filling."

Diaper, check! Clothes.....maybe later!



"I sure wish you would let me play with that camera thing"



Outa my way!




2 comments:

  1. Omg, make that baby some food so she doesn't have to resort to eating paper! Lane, you are not a wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diaper and socks look is priceless! I love it!! And I do think my favorite color on her, besides yellow of course, is that bright pink! She just looks so darn sweet!!

    ReplyDelete