Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family Visit

This past weekend we ventured down to Florida to visit my Grandparents Nana & Papa. We had such a wonderful and relaxing time while we were there, just wish we could have stayed longer. They were thrilled to meet their great grand baby for the first time, and Lane just adored them!! Meema and Mark came to visit for a night making it special to have Four Generations all together! Just a few pics from our visit.....

Relaxing in Sunny Florida
Lane just loved her Nana's singing bear

Proud Great Grandparents


Swimming with Meema



Out to dinner, I think mom forgot my bib




The Jupiter Lighthouse





The Girls


Four Generations


My new airport friends and a quick visit with Aunt C!









3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could say it any more than I already do...but I LOVE OUR FAMILY SO MUCH!!!

    So sweet, I wish I was in that 4 generations picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I absolutely LOVE the lighthouse pic and I think the "four generations" is really great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to have a little family get away time! I can tell you guys really enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete